Friday, October 1, 2010

Hurting? How can I when I'm ignoring the pain?


Wow I am in pain. A lot of pain. But I've been ignoring it for so long I forgot how much hurt there really was. Why does my father have to be a narcissist? Why do my friends not understand? How come every morning I wake up with tears in my eyes? How long have I been pushing my feelings aside for others? I just want to cry, every day, every mention of my father, or my mother, or any of my family. I just want to cry but I cant because their always watching, everyone, I have to put on my happy face and deal, with family, with friends, with my life. ALL ALONE. Its how I feel. alone. Im hurting! But how can I when I'm ignoring the pain?

2 comments:

  1. Katie,,
    dearrr we should talk moree.
    i don't know exactly how you feel because we have different situations but i think we have some mutual feelings that we can just sit and talk about just to know someone understands just the even slightest bit. if you ever need anything talk to me and i can just lend a listening ear and an open heart to feel for you and tears to cryyy with you. okay?
    my number is 208 380 5689
    you can call or text me anytime.
    your on my facebook go ahead send messages.
    and i also have my email. sarac_1561@hotmail.com
    kayy so please if you need anything feel free to contact me by any of these kayy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie. My lovely.

    Call me if you need to talk. I would be more than happy to listen. I'm not sure if I can relate to you exactly, but I would be thrilled to listen intently and help you with anything.

    Because you are my favorite.

    And because I love you with all my heart!!!

    You are beautiful just the way you are. Don't let anybody change that.

    Be happy. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete